Caring for those living in the Muslim World
In Scripture, Barnabas was called the “son of encouragement.” Following his example, Frontiers has a unique team of professionals and trained servants whose sole identity is to bless, support and restore the people of God in their service as well as to equip other senders to care for them. We realize this is a very important part of the process – our members need to feel cared for every step of the way. Frontiers has made this a priority in our community. We do not expect you to go it alone.
The purpose of the Frontiers Member Care Team is to:
- Encourage our field members and their families to a vibrant faith in Jesus so that they might be more effective in their work and daily lives.
- Restore those wounded in their service.
- Re-deploy those in unplanned transitions.
The Member Care Team also provides care to field members through the following:
- Debriefing and re-entry support; regional conferences and field visits; peacemaking and team building training; crisis and critical incident debriefing.
- Third-Culture Kids Care – providing help for the unique needs of children of field members through regional conferences, and field visits.
- Women’s Ministries – serving the special needs of field women in Muslim countries.
- Field Resource Support – resourcing business and development needs for field opportunities.